Updated: October 10, 2018
Like many other websites, wedtexts.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting
Cookies and Web Beacons
How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
WedTexts may access (which may include, with your consent, limited viewing or listening) and use the data we collect as necessary (a) to provide and maintain the Services we provide; (b) to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; (d) as required by law; (e) to fulfill our contracts; (f) to improve and enhance the Services we provide; (g) to provide analysis or valuable information back to our Customers and Users.
We do not sell end-users’ phone numbers. As we change the wedding communication landscape we like to track our growth, so we do hold onto guests’ phone numbers to see our organic growth. If you or your guest(s) want their information deleted, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other specific examples of how we use the information we collect are:
- Create and administer your account.
- Send you an order confirmation.
- Facilitate and improve the usage of the services we provide.
- Assess the future needs of our users to determine other suitable products.
- Send you product updates, marketing communication, and service information.
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Market services of our third-party business partners.
- Display content based on your interests.
- Analyze data, including analysis by automated systems and machine learning to improve our services and/or your experience.
- Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements.
We may contact you by any contact method you have provided to us (email, phone, text messages, etc.).
[standard message and data rates may apply]
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Wedtexts.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian believes that wedtexts.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 18, please contact us immediately (at email@example.com) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
WedTexts is FREE to Use With Your Entire Wedding Party!
Keep your wedding party informed by sending them unlimited, pre-scheduled reminders and unlimited, real-time messages for free! -- Sent directly to their cell phone via SMS (no-app needed).
©Copyright 2019 WedTexts - All rights reserved